Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20th, 2009

It looks just like any other date. But today marked an important day in my journey to better use and understand the technology that is available to me. Today is the day I stopped using MS Outlook and started using Gmail exclusively.

The fact that I've made the change to Gmail is even hard for me to believe because if you would have asked me 6 months ago if I could do without Outlook I would have said "absolutely not". And I would probably still be using it had I not read an article from another real estate broker touting Gmail's many uses. I read the article back in December of last year and it has taken me this long to realize Gmail is, at least for me, better. Not to mention that when I signed up for a Gmail account I also got a lot of other neat things like, Googledocs, Calendar, Blogger, Reader and a few other things I'm yet to fully explore. But if they are as user friendly as Gmail I suspect I will like them just as much.

I know not all of the readers of this blog are involved in real estate but if you are interested in using Gmail just follow this link: Or just do a Google search for "uses of Gmail". I'm sure there will be plenty of articles that will be beneficial to read.

May all your journeys be as rewarding as this one has been for me.

No comments: